Reply To: Pennsylvania Legislature attempts to “fix” unconstitutional law

Saddles

I tell you what lets bring back “stoning” that way everybody in the nation gets a piece of the pie. From a simple stealing a kiss to a sexual harassment suit or a simple touching or petting inappropriately. That would be a quick fix for everybody. Women can say anything but the proof is in the pudding.
Now from this article is that Pennsylvania wants to fix flaw’s…………I guess they would want to fix law’s in the Ten commandments also as it seems the USA doesn’t have any love in any of this sex offender stuff, weather its having a potty mouth, setting someone up on the internet or some mom complaining that her daughter was raped by some guy or a little touching incident. How cold are these law’s when those that self-righteous peopleseem to have the wisdom of Solomon don’t even have a clue.
The courts are almost like matching for nickels. Heads I win, tails you lose but if we lose we are gonna fix the flaw so we win. See its all about government. Seems they couldn’t care one thing about God’s commandments and law’s. I guess that’s what people get for not standing up to all this.
I still wish someone would investigate those little e-mails that one gets from these little tramps that want to set you up and trap one in a lot of this… I would bet you a dime a dollar that it is the government trying to pull one over like they always do in these sex issues.