Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

@ Chuck
Happy happy holidays – I did file the mandamus and the commonwealth Court is not playing games with the lawyer of the Megan’s Law Section. . . . . her name is Joanna Reynolds, – of the PA State Police Ofc Of Chief Counsel
1800 Elmerton Ave Harrisburg, PA 17110 (717) 783-5568

You can find my case at 463 MD 2017 filed 13 October 2017 – The Courts asked me to file a brief on a summary Judgement request and clarification on proceeding in spite of Muniz stay on federal question of Ex Post Facto application.

The Judge is asking which revert Megan’s Law does applies to me now? It is not Megan’s Law 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 which is SORNA. The Judge seems to know something that I don’t know. I asked for punitive damages of $1,000 a day for every day after 17 October 2017. . . The time that was given the Commonwealth for time to fix the Megan’s law. They choose to do nothing but truth Freed in the SCOTUS cert challenge.

My next Court time is 27 December 2017 answer objection to my summary Judgement request.

I choose to fight under Reed, Wooldf, and Muniz – Muniz is the law of the commonwealth now – on state claim rights.
I did not know that the Pennsylvania Constitution Article 1 Section 26 says that SO’s are a special class that cannot be prejudiced against by the PSP. And the Pa. Constitution Article 1 Section 1 and 11 will kill the PSP website – it is public shaming. I did not no about Pa. never repealed thier old Megan’s Law’s and voted in revert saving clause. SORNA expired all old Megan’s Laws, and the PSP cannot prosecute violations of old Megan’s laws. There are none to go back to that are enforceable. I will give updates as I go along. You can look up what I filed at the commonwealth court docket site my case is 463 MD 2017 and you can follow my case filings and decisions.

I have no decision so far – it is for the PSP to answer my summary judgement brief. I see the light now. I could have waited it out. . . .and I am doing that . . . . too.. . . I just thought I would give this mandamus thig a try to see how far I can get. I am not a lawyer but . as a Pro Se person I am getting so much people from layers. Reed Layer called me from Chester and encouraged me to fight for the cause for all SO’s. I hope I am not saying too much just wanted to say hi Chuch my friend to the end Brian too. . .