Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Chuck

Terry,
It’s great to hear from you. I would like to say to you, take a breath brother. If the Muniz decision is upheld, PSP will remove people from the registry as required. The only thing that would prevent them from doing this is if the legesiture attempts to pass a “Muniz Fix” . However, I believe they know they cannot do that. They are just posturing for the electorate.
The PSP already said they will comply with the court decision if they are ordered to remove names from the registry. Do they want to? No, of course not. However being a law enforcement registry they will follow the law
Yes, it may take some time for them to process everyone. I am expected it to take 5-6 months once everything is official.
It will happen my brother. It’s just a matter of waiting. I know waiting sucks but it’s what we have to do. Besides, I am so busy with school and preparing for graduate school and then the CPA exam time is flying by. Think about it. It has been a month and a half already since the Commonelwealth filed their petition.
I just find a hobby to take your mind off of things. Like swimming. I love to swim. Once I can afford it, I will have an indoor pool.
Terry, I hope this finds you well and in good spirits. Have a good holiday season!!