Reply To: In denying Snyder petition, Supreme Court upholds Sixth Circuit ruling

Bobby

Hello everyone,

This is for Robin or Fred, or anyone else really, just trying to figure out what Michigan is doing, as I stated back on October 14th, Michigan changed my conviction date back to 11-22-1995, it was my conviction date of 6-19-1992, and I checked it again yesterday and guess what they have now, changed it again, from 11-22-195 back to my conviction date of 6-19-1992. I am not sure what the heck they are doing, but this is getting ridiculous, I don’t even think Michigan has a clue on what they are attempting to do, I did talk with a guy from Michigan’s ACLU and he says they are dragging their feet, and are looking at a possible class action lawsuit. He also told me the a persons registration start date is actually your conviction date. I am not sure if that is ONLY for Michigan registrants, or applies to ALL registrants across the Country Just thought I would let everyone know what I was told. If anyone has any theories on why they keep changing my dates I would really appreciate your comments. Thank you