Reply To: NARSOL gears up to challenge Int’l Megan’s Law

gregory williams

There is no doubt that this will effect my offenders. I guess its not enough what they are doing to us all already. Now what i will share comes from my experiences over the last 14 years of being on the registry. In 2009 i applied for permanent residency in another country. they did a very good back ground check and learned i was a sex offender. when the day of my interview came they did bring it up and asked me the explain this to them and asked exactly what i did. So i explained in detail what i did…and to my surprise the examiner looked at me and said you have got to be kidding me…. so not all countries agree with what the U.S. is doing. Secondly I just renewed my passport 6 months ago and there are no marks of any kind on my new passport….so maybe it fell through the cracks how ever i did renew it in another country via the embassy there.
another interesting point many don’t know is not only does being a sex offender deny you the right for a family base visa…but it denies your family from many benefits regular families get. Upon my death my wife can not get my social security benefits….. she and our children will be forced to live on the money each child gets only….all of a sudden 60% of the benefits are gone. The embassy explain its because my wife has not been in the U.S. and the reason she has not been in the U.S. is they deny her visa due to me being a sex offender. So 3 innocent people…2 children and a woman suffer at the hands of the government. And the children are u.s. citizens even upon my death which will be soon due to heart problems and my age she can not go to U.S. till one of the kids hit age 21 so they can sponsor her.
There are so many things these laws do that so many people don’t know. how can a family of 3 once i die live on 320.00…
You kinow i was a resident of wisc. and they still send me forms 1 time a year to register with them…law says 10 days to respond to there letter but it take 28 days for the letter to get here…so i get one or 2 letters from them every year threatening to extradite me for none compliance….by the time i get the 2nd threatening letter they get the form back….Last time i pointed out they need to check into the laws about extradition because they can try but the treats state what they want to extradite for must be must be a crime in the country hosting the person and its not here.

How many innocent lives have these useless laws hurt or destroyed.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU ARE TRYING TO DO…BUT TILL THE GOVERNMENT ADMITS THEY ARE WRONGE WITH THIS ALL THINGS WILL NOT CHANGE…THIS IS JUST LIKE THE SALEM WITCH HUNTS BUT ONLY IN MODERN DAYS