Reply To: District Attorney to seek SCOTUS review of PA decision

terry brunson

@ Paul

I have filed Mandamus and summary judgement request @ 463 MD 2017 in the Commonwealth Court in Harrisburg, Pa. You can find my actions in line with what you are saying. I stop posting because many were not understanding my intentions and there were haters so I just closed my ears and filed Pro Se.

The PSP has until Dec 19, 2017 to respond to my brief.. . . . . Muniz is not the only case one can win on. DA Freed office seems to think that when the PASC gave advisory opinion that it was ruling on a federal question of Ex Post Facto. . . . . They were not – they only ruled on the Pa. Constitution Article 1 Section 17 and added dicta on the Federal opinion that U.S. Constitution Article 1 Section 10 says the same thing.

The Pa. Constitution and the U.S. Constitution same the same thing about Ex Post Facto Laws. The Muniz case never leaned on the U.S Constitution as its only independent source. The Freed legal team thinks it has a chase to attack Muniz on a Federal question of Ex Post Facto……….. IT WILL BE DENIED A HEARING[.]