Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court


School is vital to my “Operation rebuild life” effort. I go to school online, so they can have the address of my school all they want. I can’t wait till I graduate and petition the State Board to take the CPA Exam. In Pa, if you have a record, you have to ask special permission to take the Exam and when you gain the experienced needed after passing the exam, you have to apply again to receive you license. You have like 5 years after you pass the exam to gain the needed experience.
Any, back to writing Term Papers. One thing O WONT miss about school…..LOL.