Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Chuck

Snoopy,
I have personally spoken to the Megans Law Sectiob of the PSP in Harrisburg. They told me, assuming the decision stands, once SCOTUS is finished, they will send paperwork to the Pa Supreme Court. Who will then finalize then decision and send paperwork to the Attorney General. Who will then advise the PSP they have to remove those affected. PSP will then put together s group to do just that. They estimate once all the paperwork is done. It will take 5-6 months to remove everyone. It is vital everyone stays current until you get a letter in the mail. Doesn’t matter what anyone says anywhere. Until you get that letter, you are required to register.
I knows it seems like a lot of time but it will fly my brother. It will go quick. We have football. Once football is over, the days will start getting longer again. Then Spring. Then the madhouse of getting everyone’s name removed.
Once everything is official, PSP will have no problem removing people. It’s just a matter of getting to that point.
I know in this 24/7 connected world it’s hard to understand what the hold up is. However, until SCOTUS finishes and denies Freed, Muniz has no weight. Dallas Lost last night so NOTHING could make me happier. Well, maybe being removed from the registry now….Lol