Reply To: “A sex offender wants to talk to you”; reporter’s journey leads her to Nebraskans Unafraid

Saddles

hey BB I understand your frustration a bit but I don’t understand different state laws in different states. To use an ole phrase I heard many years ago,. I don’t care what you call me just don’t call me late for supper. I don’t believe a lot of people actually on the registry can understand man’s ways, but you see man seems to look at it as logical to keep one on the registry for life after they have either got on the phone got wrapped up in this con or touched a gal inappropriately or some type of underage relationship.
Seems like man’s laws change with each new full moon. No wonder I liked wolf man Jack …lol . But hey guys keep your spirits up you’ve still got friends. and I did like James Taylor growing up and yes maestro, I’ve been known to take a walk on the wild side but I always like getting back in my saddle.
A lot of these frustrations will be over soon. As one of my buddies said Rome wasn’t built in a day but they started on it. We are all here for change & a better future.