Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

terry brunson

I read the PSP Amicus brief and if you look at the bottom ——– it is the same argument OHIO made? It is a OHIO based promise that had no emotional appeal. If a ten year RSO’s had to be let off the registry at the end of Ten years He would be off. . . . . PSP says they are going to lose 80% of the people on the list. . . . The is the freedom of justice.

The P.S.P. is trying to use its law enforcement influence with a faulty recitative claim that means nothing. It made no sense to me. . . . . The brief had no law base only a argument on we don’t want to lose people off the registry. . . And how other people from other states will flood Pennsylvania. . . . . No one flood OHIO or Alaska or Maryland – or Indiana – or Michigan and no one will flood their way through PA either. . . . . . .

The PSP is engaging in fearmongering and hyperbole to get the high Court to move on feeling that the state of Pennsylvania will be letting 17,000 off the list – I thought it was 10,000 Wow they have done the math – They know who is going to be let off in number. . . . . .

They will see that the SCOTUS is not moved by such words of hyperbole. . . . . . . . The Law is the Constitution of rights not a right to inform the public. . . . . The PA legislatures have only to blame themselves for adding more and more hoops for RSO’s to jump through which made it PUNITIVE PUNISHMENT. Now they want to say something else. . . . . . . SORNA is not good Law. There are many states that have never came into compliance with SORNA 1. Texas, 2. North Carolina, 3. Nebraska, 4. California, 5. Oregon, 6. Arizona and I will not name them all but they know the troubles with SORNA.

The PSP is giving a warm over of OHIO’s steps to denial. . . . . . . . . An Ohio notary was put on a Pennsylvania court document to the high Court – Thinking the Court won’t see that . I saw it. . . . . . . .