Reply To: Passport requirement casts wide net, imposes badge of shame

Alan R Hyde

hello all..
“The bearer was convicted of a sex offense against a minor,” it says, “and is a covered sex offender pursuant to 22 United States Code Section 212b(c)(l).”
The scary notation, which was revealed this week, is the State Department’s response to a 2016 law requiring that the passports of certain registered sex offenders include a “unique identifier” to help maintain their status as pariahs wherever they travel. Although the warning is supposedly aimed at stopping sexual predators from abusing children in other countries, it will mark the passports of many people who pose no such threat.

Now, since when the Official Record DOSE NOT Accurately Represent the Official Disposition of a Court in a Criminal Matter and which a unique identifier would be listed on your passport. I would now class this as FRAUD..
fraud meaning in law…. Fraud is generally defined in the law as an intentional misrepresentation of material existing fact made by one person to another with knowledge of its falsity and for the purpose of inducing the other person to act, and upon which the other person relies with resulting injury or damage.
I would have this identifier because the court of the court failed to do their job.
Oh? records show your convicted.. but the clerk failed to show the order of the court.
I have it and what is so much better the court house can show as well. I plan to list which the Order has.

” ALL Other relief requested by any party herein, and not granted in this order is expressly denied.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, ADJUDGED, and DECREED that me… be released from all penalties and disabilities resulting from the offense or crime he has been convicted or to which he has pleaded guilty, in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art 42.12. Section 20(a) applicable to a conviction taking place on August 11, 1995.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, ADJUDGED, and DECREED that the Court hereby set aside the verdict, [NOTE SET ASIDE ] permitted myself to withdraw his plea of guilty, which is hereby acknowledge and dismisses the accusation, complaint, indictment against myself..
IT IS THEREFORE , ORDERED ADJUDGED, and DECREED that the DEFENDANTS’ [ note, note offender]
Motion to terminate Community Supervision is hereby granted.

SO… I have a order which has been SET ASIDE AND HAS DISMISSED THE CASE and AND SINCE THE CLERK FAIL TO DO THE JOB i MUST HAVE THE LISTING.. for life I will have this
bearer was convicted of a sex offense against a minor,” it says, “and is a covered sex offender pursuant to 22 United States Code Section 212 b(c)(l).” because the court jurk, I mean clerk failed to preform due process and failure to provide Equal protection of which. the court clerk was to send to records the order for which the court had order. the clerk only have filed it on record.

THIS JUST PLAIN ……FRAUD..