Reply To: KY: Federal judge strikes internet restrictions, online identifiers

Saddles

Their’s a lot of good comments on this article and you know timing is everything but in the end it all comes down to the chain of command which is the President as we know it. Sure we all just have to be patient. And yes I’m glad some of you all didn’t have to go to be incarcerated.
Was I scared when I first got wrapped up into all this, I’m sure we all were. Even those boys on these campuses were scared of this campus rape or abuse thingthat I read about on MSN. During my last bout with this polygraph thing my PO told me I was hoping that when you went to trail that you would tell your whole story but that wan’t the time or place for that encounter and my public attorney agreed with me. Sure my public attorney say’s they are playing the sin squad in a lot of this.
One lawyer I contacted in Charlottesville, VA said to try and find a Law Collage that woudl take a type of case like this as a pro bono exercise Here is that lawyers letter: Mr. Townsend – if I didn’t have to meet a payroll twice a month, I’d be a lot more interested in what the Bible has to say about giving and receiving. The Bible is pretty clear that it is a good idea to be able to pay your employees. See 1 Timothy 5:18. And if the psychologists and other expert witnesses were working for free, that would make a huge difference as well. I am familiar generally with NARSOL and the litigation in places like Colorado and Michigan. Those cases may provide some guidance on next steps.
I continue to be in conversation with people who might be in a position to be our model plaintiffs and to fund the litigation. I don’t know of anyone who is preparing to bring suit on this, but there is a small group of us who have been working on the criminal side of these cases and who would be willing if the funding for the litigation could be found. Alternatively, if some large firm or law school decided to take this on as a major pro bono case, that might be a way. Believe it or not funding is like 25 thousand dollars which he quoted me.