Reply To: PA’s high court rules retroactive SORNA violates constitution


@ Brian
You can always file legal documents with the Court by mail/FedEX/UPS. As long as you include the proper payment form in the proper amount, they will file it for you.
Brian, I would suggest you do nothing. Relax. By the time you are buy chocolate for Valentine’s Day, we will know whether or not it has been scheduled for conference. I do not understand why terry and you are in such a hurry. 12 months either way isn’t going to make s big difference.