Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Brian

@ Anonymous
Unfortunately you are correct about doing what ever they want to do to us and everyone else to, God willing they get threw this in record time lol maybe sense the cert has been filled this soon in the game they will get through it sooner than later, there has been a lot of inconsistent information here on NARSOL for the most part, no offense to anyone. But we’re not lawyers and not sure if anyone here is a lawyer or even studied law or what, I don’t know this has been a long and frustrating process for the past 14 years, not sure what the nest step would be at this point, I know my court documents say Im not recommended by the courts that I register but here I am this many years later registering, do you ever wander what’s on the other side, heaven or hell, purgatory or are we gone forever like when we sleep without dreaming we don’t even know we exist. I have been thinking of this for the last couple of years, just comes and then I forget about it , sometimes it feels like the walls are closing in and I can’t push them back, I feel like the world is out to get me, I’m not being paranoid because the would really is out to get me because I am an SO and no one gives a flyin F about us!
I know I probably ask the same exact question several times probably expecting a different answer but always get the same answer sometimes worded deferentially
It sure would be nice for someone to represent pro bono I’m sure many lawyers make a killing on SO’s
So I was thinking of hiring a lawyer to see what can be done with my case, couldn’t hurt, only my life savings anyway.