Reply To: In denying Snyder petition, Supreme Court upholds Sixth Circuit ruling

Saddles

In this sex registry maze if one wants to call this jumbled up sex registry a maze or a nightmare for some this decision is sort of a good move. Robin is doing good at picking up the pieces and trying to answer a lot of comments but as for me this decision is like saying “all roads lead to Rome”
Now I wasn’t all that great in American History. I think I slept like everybody else in some of my classes but here is a video if some would like to review that are far more knowledgeable than I am in American History. Yes I would like Robin to review this but it is about an hour long. It even talks about slavery and even about this country we all live in and our rights as American’s and of course the Bill of rights and it does talk a bit about liberty and freedom of speech also. This video will explain a lot of things we didn’t learn in which we all should have learned and give more credence to those at the way America and some of these law’s go. And like I said I was dazed by this video myself and I feel I should share this … with NARSOL’s approval. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjVGzhQjL4U
We all just might learn something.