I am sorry to tell you this, but it will be awhile. I don’t think PA even submitted their petition to the Supreme Court yet. They have 90 days to do that. Then the other party has 90 days to respond. Then the Supreme Court has to schedule it for a conference and decide if they want to grant cert. or not. It will not be until sometime in early 2018 if we are lucky.
The Michigan petition was submitted to the Supreme Court in November 2016, almost a year ago. It had been a long and frustrating wait. We thought we would have an order for it last May before they took summer recess, but they decided to ask for the Solicitor General’s opinion and we had to wait until Fall for them to decide if they would take it or not. You will likely see a similar time frame with the PA case.
The outlook is positive for PA, but we have to patient.