Reply To: The ladies of “The View” need glasses

Jeremy from Indiana

Maestro, this comment I’m replying to now and many others you’ve posted in this thread are worrisome to say the least. As the father of a 13 year old girl, I would not want you anywhere near my daughter after that “no regrets” BS you just posted. Thoughts like yours are extremely dangerous in our population.

At one point, you claimed that you were abused as a child and you had no negative effects. I am going to vehemently disagree with you on that. You were severely affected, but you fail to see it. You have extreme anger and control issues that the rest of see in these comments. You also have an unhealthy attraction to children that you refuse to acknowledge as unhealthy. You fail to see the difference between physical maturity and emotional maturity. I can’t go into all of the things I see here that are screaming RED FLAG, but let’s just say the sun got blocked out with yours.

I am asking, begging, and pleading with you to GET HELP! You don’t have to get SO specific help, but help regardless. Your thinking is exactly what the laws we are trying to fight were designed for. Your statements here could easily be used against our fight. If I even thought for a second that you were representative of the registrants on the list, I would stop fighting against it today. My extreme worry though is that you may be representative of the 5%.

You can reply to this with some sort of insult as you seem to be fond of doing when people call you out, but ad hominem attacks over a computer screen don’t affect me much, so insult away. I attended treatment for my anger and control issues and have learned to control myself and not let my emotions guide my judgment.