Reply To: Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in sexting case

Saddles

I believe we all have a bit of sexual carnality, aren’t we all carnal by nature? Did not the President say some offensive things during his past? If truth be told doing something in public is one thing and doing something on the internet is another. Case in point they wanted me to send pictures so I sent them a picture. No it wasn’t a nude as I knew this was some type of trap. They even wanted me to bring condoms and other things. When human’s judge others especially in a court of law who is trying to get the best of who. Can we all say prosecution? See courts do not want to shame themselves and especially the All mighty government. What was that saying. Render to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.

Now if the sex offender is some type of scientific study than I don’t even know what’s right or wrong with America. Maybe we all just need to be incarcerated. I wonder what’s next. Hopefully someone can speak up for the truth about these internet sex sting issues. Knowing and not knowing who’s talking to who are two different animals.