Reply To: PA’s high court rules retroactive SORNA violates constitution

Anonymous

@ terry brunson
“But you have big brothers – and your big brothers will deal with the bullies in due time. . . . . Wait until 19 October 2017 and you will see the light that Muniz and Jackson v. commomwealth of July 7, 2016 all the big brother protections will come to your aid. . . . Please trust that the little guy is not left out. You may feel that way because you cannot see all that is going on – but know this: people are thinking about your rights.

I am one of them. . . . and I am one of many that you cannot count. . Hold on don’t give up – – – – – help is on the way . . . . .”

Dear Sir, Ma’am or other (I do not need to know gender) I am in tears, lots of them, but not so much for the time frame of hope you pointed out as for the Human element of your words used in your post on September 22, 2017 at 8:22 am. Humanity and being humane are words that have lost meaning to many, but clearly not to all. I have shed many tears over the long years (almost 15 years) on this registry that can be & has been called many things notwithstanding, my lifetime of tears prior. I will undoubtedly and privately shed more tears (anger, joy, etc. I am not even sure) the day this nightmare comes to an end, more so than when I received my Eagle, Globe and Anchor (U.S. Marines) or even when I saw my child for the first time. I continue to desire to do something positive for others and me out of this experience for sure, as I have tried for almost 15 years, but failed. I can still reach for the Stars right!?

Wholeheartedly,
I… Thank… you! …and the many like you!