Reply To: PA’s high court rules retroactive SORNA violates constitution

terry brunson

@Dave C

You ask “Why do they fight to keep people on the registry.”
Are you willing to accept the truth of abuse of power?
When you where a kid, did you ever see a Ghost?
I would think you would say, “NO.”

The people who are at the PSP and the AG offices are afraid of Ghost and they are donw on what they should be up on – Their oath to protect and serve all people’s rights. . . . . .

PSP and AG minister are like bullies. . . . .

They are bothering you because you are the little guy. . . . .

But you have big brothers – and your big brothers will deal with the bullies in due time. . . . . Wait until 19 October 2017 and you will see the light that Muniz and Jackson v. commomwealth of July 7, 2016 all the big brother protections will come to your aid. . . . Please trust that the little guy is not left out. You may feel that way because you cannot see all that is going on – but know this: people are thinking about your rights.

I am one of them. . . . and I am one of many that you cannot count. . Hold on don’t give up – – – – – help is on the way . . . . .

after 19 October 2017 many SO’s will be taken off the registry. And others will revert back to a ten year out date where SORNA put life time. Truth that it will happen. . .
Look at Alaska – Maryland – Ohio – Michigan they went to the same route – PENNSYLVANIA will soon br next to understand that PSP and AG have no more bully power to hold the little guy down.

You will be able to soon get on with your life – IN PEACE, with the pass behind you. . . . . . . . .