Reply To: Breaking the ‘frightening and high’ myth

Saddles

Excuse me Donna & Jerry, yes I agree that would be great and yes I can send Ten dollars as I’m sure everybody else can I’m sure and its worth a try but that would be like winning the lottery. Sure I would love to see everybody get a fair and truthful break with this unbearable law.
Of course there is also ups and down’s to everything. I’m not saying that it isn’t a good idea. I’m just saying that their are others that will try and, as they say,” Trump” up things like this lady in Colorado that wants to appeal this decision plus we all need someone to go to bat for those under this sex offender that also know this thing first hand. In other words one has to walk thru the fire to put out the flames so to speak. The idea is good and I’m sure that Women against the registry can also team up with NARSOL.
This would also be a biblical challenge too for the court systems. Keep in mind that we have a President that seems to be putting his foot down for the people but seems to be antagonizing in a certain as the presidents word seems to be a bit stressing as we all seek for peace and an end to this sex offender issue but its the human factor behind it.
Two wrongs don’t make a right, I’m all for it and I’m sure others will agree that the sex offender is no different than the next fellow.. Do a study on mayor’s caught up in all this plus a few politicians and you’ll find out some truth to all this BS.