Reply To: What is anti-registry activism?

Michael

I too was duped into a plea deal with the statement “They will light you up like a Christmas Tree”. I plead to a lewd act and contributing to the deliq. of a minor. I served 3 years in a South Carolina prison and after getting out I have 5 years probation. I was lucky to get an interstate compact to Maryland where my brother lives because if I had stayed in South Carolina I would have had to wear a monitor for life. I now have 1 year left on my probation and am anxious to not have to deal with the monthly reporting and drug testing etc. but now as I consider the future, the SOR is going to be a living hell. I bought a camper this year and a new truck to pull it with the hopes of after getting off of probation of being able to travel the country for weeks at a time and enjoy life again. But as long as SOR is in effect I have to plan months a head to make sure I do not violate other states laws as I travel and camp. I am hoping for the best and am very interested in ARM and am willing to help in any way.

Michael