Reply To: Breaking the ‘frightening and high’ myth

Saddles

Human nature thinks they are so smarter than the other person but basically we are all equal. Why do you think Jesus made that statement to the Pharisee’s about but I say if you even look at a woman to lust in your heart you’ve committed adultery with her. Now is that science or logic? Talk about cutting the other down or should they just have power of attorney, or power, over the sex offender for the rest of his or her life?
So what do we say when we are around kids or is it getting to the state that we all should go around with a T-shirt that says I’m a sex offender stay away from me. It puts a sour note in anyone’s mind about these offenses. But on a good not when anybody offenses us who’s the blame. The one that is perpetrating the offense or the one duping or conning one. I don’t care if you have the most potty mouth in the world. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
They say actions speak louder than words but at times you have to confront those actions dead on and see who’s calling one’s bluff. So is their a trick or treat for everybody. I think we all should get serious as we all have heard some good come out of this by way of the court systems and we still need to fight each and everyone that is on the registry and can stand up for their fellow person caught up in this hoopla.