They don’t have the option to not ever discussing it. The petition is on the table and information from both parties as well as the solicitor general has been submitted. They have to decide what they will do with this petition. However they can delay conferencing on it for a long as they want. If for some reason they don’t get to it on the 25th, they will reschedule it for a later date.
Traditionally they make an effort to issue orders on all petitions for the year before they recess for the summer. Because they requested the Solicitor General’s opinion on this one, it got held over until they return from recess. I am fairly confident it will be included in conference on the 25th as scheduled. And because all parties and the Solicitor General have submitted their briefs, I can’t think of any reason why they would want to schedule another conference for it, but I have been let down before.