Reply To: Federal judge holds Colorado registry is punishment; violates Eighth Amendment

seeking justice

Love Your Enemies
…44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same?… I am mindful of punishment as a registrant as well as the venom of those who punish continually others for their past deeds, lying accusations or otherwise. I believe God does not like ugly on either side, and I believe he will bring vengeance and Texas has Harish laws. I have suffered 30 years, and ever increasingly, in South Carolina (no way off lifetime registry) before they was a registry for a crime I did not commit for ABHAN an accusation conjured from an Adult female (misdemeanor non-violent max 5 year sentence) where the state law allows a judge discretion to put any offense on the registry if cause is shown by the solicitor not evidence. I feel your PAIN!! https://twitter.com/seekingjustic14