Reply To: International Travel

no hope


If your no longer an RSO you will have no problems entering and leaving my suggestion is that if your passport is stamped RSO use your drivers license that’s what i do when i go on cruises and so on and i never get hassled.
theres an old saying that “it’s not a problem until you make it a problem”