Reply To: Hastert released from prison to sex offender treatment

kind of living

yup a self serving scum bag dodging the registry , and even know he never tried to put a stop the registry as he lived the life of the elite , I still don’t think he should have to register , because I refuse to be part of this guilt / sin / blame / punish ,” registry force” , yup he has been part of our having to register , but our distaste / or hate even ,,,, will not change the fact that the registry is wrong no matter who they place on this registry of public shame . that harms our familys , and affects every part of our lifes , at some point the finger pointing needs to stop , and we need to start listening to all sides to help find a way that will place us in history in a positive way ,rather that just people refusing to take responsibility , refusing to forgive , and help fix problems rather than creating victims in the revolving doors of so called justice , if we cant look for the Gov’t to truly help we have only each other to start the communication with not just speaking words ,but listening and working on a positive outcome , too much guilt , sin and blame going around , we need fresh positive thinking to bring about positive change for everyone , I don’t know what the answer is to ending this nightmare , but its not going to be negative shaming web sites or hate driven response to an already sad thing for us and our family to be forced to live as well as the “victims” often groomed to stay victims rather than coping skills , only to make more victims of RC’s and their family , a negative cycle