Reply To: Are sex offender registries reinforcing inequality?

Saddles

Maestro please lets stay on topic. I’m no better than anyone else on here. Sure I came back to this forum to brush up on what’s going on. I will be the first one to tell you that all these sex things are wrong. We are all adults and we have a right to live where ever we want in the USA. Right now about 20 miles away from me in Charlottesville, VA they are protesting about taking down some confederate status. I don’t want to get mixed up in that. I didn’t even want to get mixed up in this sex offender ordeal but it happened. Sure their is a lot involved in my story as I’m sure it is yours but tone down a bit, getting mad or angry doesn’t solve anything.
Yes I feel bad for all that are going thru all this. Sure my probation officer helps me out when I need to talk about my issues but coming on here and sounding off is like some of the people I grew up with and are still my friends but I don’t associate with them as we go in different circles.
Housing is one of the basic things people need and yes we all need a support system and people like NARSOL that wants to go to bat for us all in some of these ordeals, Cool your jets and spiff up your attitude a bit and things will change for the better.