Reply To: Are sex offender registries reinforcing inequality?

Maestro

Sandy,
People have the right to believe in whatever they want to believe in. If they want to pray to Chuck E Cheese, I care less. What bothers me is that Christians condemn us for our sexual actions yet it’s WRITTEN IN THEIR BIBLE THAT IT WAS ACCEPTED BY THEIR GOD.
That’s the point I’m trying to make.
Let’s not even begin to discuss King Solomon and his “concubines”. But yet Christians want to throw around the “sexual immorality” nonsense to everyone else.
Old Testament/ New Testament, simply put; MAKE UP YOUR MINDS. If everyone’s going to say “that was the Old Testament” then just take that part of the novel out and make the Bible nothing but the New Testament. Then read what “Jesus” said in that New Testament about the old laws.

Have you any idea how old the Bible scholars have put Mary at when she was impregnated by the “almighty”? She was between 13-15 yrs of age. And the man she was married to (Jospeh) was much, much older.

What has happened? Do believers REALLY believe in the “word of god” or is playing Christian and using god as a weapon to condemn us just another one of those “feel good” issues that keep others thinking they’re better than anyone else?