Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court


Eventually they could start removing people, but it will be a lengthy process. If you want legal relief as soon as possible, you should hire a lawyer to file a motion seeking relief based upon the ruling in this case. I’d think it would require nothing more than a Writ of Mandamus [Action in Mandamus].