Reply To: The year in review

Maria FERNANDEZ

ALL I CAN SAY IS I NOT PRO SEX OFFENDER BUT I REALLY AGAINST STRONG LAW AGAINST THEM, COZ I BELIEVE THE LAW NOT HELPING ANYONE BUT INSTEAD THEY FORCING OFFENDER TO CREATE CRIME AGAIN. WHY COZ THE LAW FORCE THE SOCIETY TO ABANDON THEM. THEY BECOME JOBLESS HOMELESS THEY NEED TO SUPPORT THEMSELF ADTER SERVING THIER CASE. IF THE LAW MAKER NOT REALIZE THE LAW THEY CREATING. JUST DO THIS INTEAD EVERYTIME U MAKE LAW DONT ONLY THINK THE SAFETY OF THE VICTIM THINK TOO THE LIFE OF OFFENDER. THE LAW IS WORST THAN DEATH PENALTY. ITS TRUE.THE LAW NOT HELPING TO STOP SEX OFFENSE, ITS TRUE. INSTEAD LAW MAKER WASTE THEIR TIME AND EFFORT TO CREATE SO HARSH LAW ,THEY SHOULD MAKE LAW THAT CAN REALLY MAKE THE CRIME STOP. MAKE LAW TO HELP THEM REHABILITATE MORE. AND I THINK THE BETTER ONE IS MAKE LAW THAT OFFENDER NEED TO GO CHURCH SERVICES COZ I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE BETTER WAY TO HELP THEM. ALLOW THEM TO HAVE LIFE AGAIN. BELIEVE ME ONLY FEAR FOR GOD JUDGEMENT TRULY HEAL PEOPLE.. SO STOP TO B PERFECT ALL WE R IS A SINNER HOPE IN LAST JUDGEMENT WHEN WE ALL MEET AGAIN WE CAN STILL LOOK STRAIGHT AT THE EYES OF PEOPLE WE JUDGE HARSLY. START GLORIFY THE NAME OF LIVING GOD BY MAKING RIGHT AND FAIR LAW