Reply To: RSOL | SLAP workshop rescheduled; Bellucci to present

Jeannette gomez

I’m writing Regarding my brother, Ruben. He needs help. I’am unable to help and do not know what else to do. I’m afraid without your help my brother will be lost forever. Here, a miscarriage of justice is being done to my brother by the justice system. The court made a clerical error, because of the error he was sent to coalinga state hospital, a maximum security facility for those who have been convicted of a sexually violent offense. Ruben is the only one in the hospital who has never committed a sexually violent offense, nor has he ever been convicted of any sexually violent offense. While ruben has been in the hospital, the court was made aware of the error, the court corrected the error, since the court corrected the error, logic would dictate Ruben would be released, However, the court holding Ruben has ignored the law and the constitution with impunity, and this is not right. I do not know where to turn to find help for my brother. He remains in limbo with no hope in sight. Please help me bring my brother home. Please visit my brother website showing everything in detail what I have stated is facts, or I would not have inconveninced you in any way please.visit http://www.RubenHerreraNeedsYourHelp.com