Reply To: RSOL to Justice for all North Carolina: Take down that ad!

Robert hogg

The sex offender reg. Is a race program that put people on it in a place where they can’t find jobs or homes because they keep zoning them out I’m a sex offender I plead to rape at 19 in 96 because my p.d. That was appointed to me told me to talk the eight because they was going to let me go home and if I did my probation then it would be past me and I could live my life and forget it . I stayed out 3 years before violating my probation not for a sex offends 30 or so days before I got out of lock up the court of Putnam tenn. Changed my judgement with out me having the right to be there or defending my self that put me on the hit list for life and I’m all so to pay them 150 a year for life this is how the new slaves are being done I don’t have the money to fight or I would tenn. Made time limits of a year to apeal so if u was lock up when they did this with no money or anyone to help u , u have no rights and so much more that has happen to me from being made to quit a job that help me get a drug charge because I had rent and ect. To pay for not to say child support yes im a danger to be around kids but not to pay for them I have never hurt my kids or any kid but my kids don’t want anything to do with me because of something that happen be they was born and what happen u ask well let me put it this way I had sex with a 14 year old girl when I was 19 in the south most whites didn’t want their lil girl to do so with blacks so the mother pushed it and all kinds of lys came out of it plus the stupid 19 year old that didn’t know laws and seen he wasn’t doing anything wrong 120 pounds no hair on my face kid is what I was and did my time for it but as law changes I get it more and more time why is this so