Reply To: WHEN FANTASIES ARE ENOUGH TO CONVICT A GUY or Notice: No children were harmed in the making of this cartoon

Phil

Dear Holocaust21,

It’s one thing to enlighten someone who may be misinformed to the state of the European countries “today” as perhaps I may be still thinking they were as relaxed as they were when I discovered the very sexually explicit Euro horror genre films in the 1990’s and also, as you said, some countries like Spain had an age of consent as low as 12. Pardon me if I don’t keep up with what OTHER countries are doing with their laws from one day to the next but…it’s ANOTHER thing to out-right INSULT me with your comments of “….there seems to be some ignorance as to what happened in this case.”

There is a difference between total IGNORANCE and simple misinformation due to the fact that I do NOT TAKE TIME OUT OF MY EVERY DAY LIFE TO KEEP UP WITH THE LAWS OF COUNTRIES I DO NOT LIVE IN.

Furthermore, this last part of your comment made no sense to me so I shall ignore it as YOUR “arrogance” towards my comment: “Got it? Good. Now you can speak newspeak…”

What-ever. Thanks for YOUR ignorance on how to conduct a dying art typically known as “conversation”.