In this Diamond edition of Registry Matters, we tackle two listener questions and have a theatrical reading:
- Shocker: no evidence supports the efficacy of the registry;
- Presidential politicians suggest giving all citizens the right to vote – even ones that we don’t like;
- Alabama prisons are not safe for anyone, staff or inmates;
- Kentucky teen pleads guilty for arson and murder of man on the registry;
- Amazon facial recognition is an unrestrained tool for law enforcement;
- Prison in Tennessee, run by CoreCivic, has a poor track record of inmate safety;
- Legislature in Florida does not want certain people to vote;
- Federal judge overturns conviction on ex post facto grounds;
- Florida set to pass law prohibiting acts with obscene or lewd materials;
- VA Governor will not sign any new laws with mandatory minimums.
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! Help us grow!
Discord server: https://discord.gg/DAmupkf
iTunes, Google Play Music, RSS, Spotify, YouTube