- A proposed bill in Congress ponders if college should be more accessible to those incarcerated;
- Baltimore prosecutors are determined to convict someone where evidence strongly suggests otherwise;
- 23 states harshly punish minors for sexting;
- Cities are using chalk to mark tires in violation of 4th Amendment;
- To keep from revealing techniques and tools, prosecutors drop charges instead;
- Executive in Jamestown, NY prevents registrants from voting against governor’s executive order;
- Chicago opens housing to those with arrest records, but excludes some (guess who?);
- 7th Circuit decision regarding polygraphs and self incrimination is great news – repeat: great news – for our cause.
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! We continue to receive a lot of positive feedback. Help us grow!
Discord server: https://discord.gg/DAmupkf
iTunes, Google Play Music, RSS, Spotify, YouTube