In this first episode of April, we received a large number of questions and voicemail, and we cover a wide range of topics:
- Strong support shown for people using or purchasing products manufactured by those who hire formerly incarcerated people;
- A man in Missouri soon to be executed requested a different method of execution, and SCOTUS denied it; the 8th Amendment doesn’t guarantee a painless death but does prohibit a more painful death;
- How inconsistent we are with providing a religious adviser at executions for those of diverse religions?
- Instead of revealing the software tools being used in stings, prosecutors drop charges after being questioned;
- College student sentenced to 12 years in prison and says he didn’t do it;
- Alabama prison has “horrendously inadequate” medical treatment;
- Decision from Illinois where individuals are held past their release date, thus violating their constitutional rights.
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! We continue to receive a lot of positive feedback. Help us grow!
Discord server: https://discord.gg/DAmupkf
iTunes, Google Play Music, RSS, Spotify, YouTube