In this second episode in March, we cover an excellent outcome from the Georgia Supreme Court where lifetime GPS monitoring has been ruled unconstitutional; additional topics are:
- Americans in prison and jail are abused and deprived of needed services;
- Oregon pitcher gets signed to a baseball team in Mexico;
- A Harvard law professor steps up to help defend Harvey Weinstein;
- Woman indicted of homicide in drug overdose of a cellmate;
- We provide a counter point to the “lenient” Manafort sentence;
- How did Jeffrey Epstein get away with his crimes?
- Court of Appeals amendment prevents father from attending school events that he previously was attending.
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! We continue to receive a lot of positive feedback. Help us grow!
Discord server? https://discord.gg/DAmupkf
iTunes, Google Play Music, RSS, Spotify, YouTube