In this episode of Registry Matters:
- We answer a listener comment comparing the Alabama decision versus marking passports;
- A new listener asks a question regarding federal supervision from one state to another;
- Circling back to the recent case with the actor alleging assault, turns out it was staged;
- A Georgia attorney uses his legislative position to delay court for his defendants;
- States are putting forth bills to assure due process for accuser and accused;
- A Montana DA is trying to reach beyond the statute of limitations;
- Koch brother pushes for hiring people coming out of prison to conservatives and libertarians;
- SCOTUS unanimously rules policing for profit by the states is no longer cool;
- A Philly DA stops imposing bail on low level crimes and one year later you won’t believe what’s happened;
- Federal prosecutors violated the law in Epstein case;
- A Detective commits suicide when CP found on his computer;
- Legislators in Nebraska are trying to reconcile registering of juveniles.
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! We continue to receive a lot of positive feedback. Help us grow!
Discord server? https://discord.gg/DAmupkf
iTunes, Google Play Music, RSS, Spotify, YouTube