Today’s episode covers a couple of listener questions and a listener comment as well as:
- 16 y/o succeeds in suicide after threat of criminal prosecution;
- Michigan law remains in place after 6th circuit decision;
- Officials in New York question the effectiveness of the registry;
- Homeless registrants in Hawaii possibly pushed into the sea;
- Victims’ advocates get big victory in New York;
- Prisons in the US are creating huge databases of voice signatures;
- Have you signed up for notifications of registrants moving into your neighborhood?
- Arkansas derails Halloween hysteria bill.
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! We continue to receive a lot of positive feedback. Help us grow!
Discord server? https://discord.gg/DAmupkf
iTunes, Google Play Music, RSS, Spotify, YouTube