An action packed episode with live guests!
- Rick from Florida joins to provide some conservative view points;
- Halloween bill prevents registrants from Halloween activities – but it’s really vague;
- ACLU files class action in Michigan;
- If you have a mental illness, you might not be released from prison on your release date;
- Constitutional rights violations of indigent persons in Louisiana;
- Rich media mogul assembles all-star team of lawyers;
- Slave labor in Texas prison;
- Is a person capable of giving consent to sex while in police custody?
- 5th Amendment upheld to unlock your phone using biometrics.
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! We continue to receive a lot of positive feedback. Help us grow!
Discord server? https://discord.gg/DAmupkf
iTunes, Google Play Music, RSS, Spotify, YouTube