Andy and Larry cover a listener situation where a treatment provider is being difficult. The problem is with receiving payments where the patient is making every effort to pay and be compliant with treatment.
- Why does the law enforcement apparatus use school resource officers during the summer to monitor registrants?
- Is it wrong for people to impersonate law enforcement to extort money from registrants?
- Why was the entire law enforcement apparatus represented in regards to a civil regulatory scheme in forming the SOR?
- Is drawing a 1st Amendment right, or is it a thought crime?
- The rates of sexual offenses continues to fall, but the number of registrants goes up.
- A 40 year sentence is deemed excessive by a conservative judge; given the current administration, are we surprised?
- The month’s jobs numbers are good, and this is good news for registrants.
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! We continue to receive a lot of positive feedback. Help us grow!