Larry and Andy cover a multitude of topics this week, including:
- An opinion piece about the registry being unconstitutional
- How much power district attorneys have – and whether they should have a lobby
- Voting laws for felons
- The success of criminal justice reform in Philly
- When is it OK to punch a 14 y/o in the face
- NJ is allowing some off of the registry
- How long can you be held in a transport van? Spoiler – 18 days!
- Some listener feedback and comments
- And finally — what the heck is 404b???
Don’t miss this action packed episode of the Registry Matters podcast